List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Johnson Date:January 19 2012 1:26am
Subject:Re: Editing/form interface
View as plain text
* Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped> [120118 16:04]:
> Tim,
>
> I'm a dyed-in-the-wool console user myself.
  :) As am I. Great minds run in the same gutter!

> I find the GUI tools make
> it quicker getting a project started, slower getting a project done
> so, no, I can't recommend a thing.
  I find that to be generally true. See my reply to Claudio. What I
  described at the end of my response would run from the command
  line and take a text file as input....

  And as I can recall, producing HTML from Access resulted in some
  very messy html code. Easier for me to do it myself.

  cheers
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com
          • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
    • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
      • Re: Editing/form interfaceMichael Dykman19 Jan
        • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
          • Re: Editing/form interfaceArthur Fuller19 Jan
            • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan