List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Johnson Date:January 19 2012 12:09am
Subject:Re: Editing/form interface
View as plain text
* Claudio Nanni <claudio.nanni@stripped> [120118 14:15]:
> Tim,
>
> are you designing a client/server application or a web based one?
 Hi Claudio :

 	I am asking a general question. I have developed web-based apps
	with mysql editing features for over 10 years now, but I am a
	little lazy. Or to be more self-kind, I'm looking for tools that
	can speed things up a bit.

	For instance, I think it would be great if there were a front end
	to MySQL that would allow me to design forms like I used to for
	MS-Access and then save them as html. I could then embed them in
	my view templates.

    I looked for such a feature in MySQLWorkBench, but like that
	other responder said, not a 'front end'.

	Thanks for the inquiry.
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com
          • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
    • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
      • Re: Editing/form interfaceMichael Dykman19 Jan
        • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
          • Re: Editing/form interfaceArthur Fuller19 Jan
            • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan