List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:January 18 2012 10:35pm
Subject:Re: Editing/form interface
View as plain text
Tim,

are you designing a client/server application or a web based one?

Claudio

2012/1/18 Michael Dykman <mdykman@stripped>

> Mysql is a backend service and has no such application-level tools.
>
> You can, however, use MS-Access (or any other such tool) and use MySL
> as a backend via an ODBC driver.
>
>  - micael dykman
>

> On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Tim Johnson <tim@stripped> wrote:
> > Are there any utilities available that will enable the quick design
> > and implementation of forms for editing and adding records?
> >
> > I.E. something like M$-Access or OpenOffice form designer/wizards.
> > thanks
> > --
> > Tim
> > tim at tee jay forty nine dot com or akwebsoft dot com
> > http://www.akwebsoft.com
> >
> > --

>  - michael dykman
>  - mdykman@stripped
>
>  May the Source be with you.

Claudio

Thread
Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson18 Jan
  • Re: Editing/form interfaceMichael Dykman18 Jan
    • Re: Editing/form interfaceClaudio Nanni18 Jan
      • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
        • Re: Editing/form interfaceClaudio Nanni19 Jan
          • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
    • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
      • Re: Editing/form interfaceMichael Dykman19 Jan
        • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan
          • Re: Editing/form interfaceArthur Fuller19 Jan
            • Re: Editing/form interfaceTim Johnson19 Jan