List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Govinda Date:January 16 2012 5:12pm
Subject:Re: delete all hosts using a wildcard
View as plain text

> I think what Paul (who wrote a book on MySQL, by the way) was getting at was that you
> risk what database folk call "referential integrity issues" if you mess with *any* data
> without knowing where else it is used.
> [snip]...

that was really an important post, excellently written!

-Govinda
Thread
delete all hosts using a wildcardTim Dunphy14 Jan
  • Re: delete all hosts using a wildcardPaul DuBois14 Jan
    • Re: delete all hosts using a wildcardTim Dunphy15 Jan
      • Re: delete all hosts using a wildcardClaudio Nanni16 Jan
Re: delete all hosts using a wildcardJan Steinman16 Jan
  • Re: delete all hosts using a wildcardGovinda16 Jan