List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 1 2000 11:40pm
Subject:Compiling Problems under Slackware 7
View as plain text
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Blaisdell <lunk@stripped> writes:

Daniel> I'm having some trouble compiling under slackware 7, when it the compiler
Daniel> gets into the client directory i get:
Daniel> In file included from ../include/global.h:125,
Daniel> from mysql.cc:14:
Daniel> /usr/include/g++-2/unistd.h:15: process.h: No such file or directory
Daniel> /usr/include/g++-2/unistd.h:17: stat.h: No such file or directory

Daniel> i looked for those files on my slackware 3.6 machine that i also have
Daniel> running and it didn't have those...but mysql compiled just fine with libc5,
Daniel> why isn't this working with glibc2?

The above means that something is wrong with your gcc installation;
Just install gcc 2.95.2 or pgcc 2.95.3 and try again!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Compiling Problems under Slackware 7Daniel Blaisdell1 Jan
  • Re: Compiling Problems under Slackware 7Van1 Jan
  • Compiling Problems under Slackware 7Michael Widenius2 Jan