List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Suresh Kuna Date:December 24 2011 5:04pm
Subject:Re: how to make MyISAM as default engine for MySQL 5.6.4?
View as plain text
Hi,

Try the 3 options available in the below URL option, i.e ignore built in
innodb and set the default storage engine to another storage engine.
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.6/en/innodb-parameters.html#option_mysqld_ignore-builtin-innodb

Thanks
Suresh Kuna
MySQL DBA

--
Thanks
Suresh Kuna

Thread
how to make MyISAM as default engine for MySQL 5.6.4?Sharl.Jimh.Tsin24 Dec
  • Re: how to make MyISAM as default engine for MySQL 5.6.4?Suresh Kuna24 Dec
    • Re: how to make MyISAM as default engine for MySQL 5.6.4?Sharl.Jimh.Tsin24 Dec