List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:December 7 2011 11:12am
Subject:Re: mysql/sql server migration
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Adam Lanier" <adam@stripped>
>
> What is the recommended course of action to keep data synchronized
> between the two platforms?

Not an easy one, I think :-)

For simple one-shot copies the MySQL Connector for ODBC should do fine. I'm not sure if
you can set up a continuous or batched replication job towards non-SQL server tables,
it's been too long since I played with it.

I vaguely recall reading something about some tool that might do it, but I really don't
have any idea what it was or where I saw that. Maybe someone else knows?

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn