List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rafael Valenzuela Date:December 4 2011 8:20pm
Subject:Re: the best way compare String
View as plain text
Hi Reindl,
Thanks for your quick answer, but i think  the engine is MySAM but I'm not
sure, What type of index recomendais me, unique, full-text, etc..?
Thanks a lot

--
Mit forever
My Blog <http://www.redcloverbi.wordpress.com>

Thread
the best way compare StringRafael Valenzuela4 Dec
  • Re: the best way compare StringReindl Harald4 Dec
    • Re: the best way compare StringRafael Valenzuela4 Dec
      • Re: the best way compare StringReindl Harald4 Dec
        • Re: the best way compare StringBasil Daoust5 Dec
  • Re: the best way compare StringShiva4 Dec
    • Re: the best way compare StringAndrĂ©s Tello5 Dec
      • Re: the best way compare StringRafael Valenzuela5 Dec
  • Re: the best way compare Stringhsv5 Dec