List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:December 1 2011 10:24pm
Subject:Re: best way to copy a innodb table
View as plain text
Sure you can, and you should.

but in case you also update/delete rows from the first table you have to
set up trigger to log changes.
if you are lucky (only inserts) then its easier.

Cheers

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
best way to copy a innodb tableAngela liu1 Dec
  • Re: best way to copy a innodb tableClaudio Nanni1 Dec
    • Re: best way to copy a innodb tableAngela liu1 Dec
  • Re: best way to copy a innodb tableMiguel Angel Nieto1 Dec
    • Re: best way to copy a innodb tablePerrin Harkins2 Jul
  • Re: best way to copy a innodb tableKaren Abgarian2 Dec
  • Re: best way to copy a innodb tableArjun2 Jul
    • Re: best way to copy a innodb tableMichael Dykman2 Jul
    • RE: best way to copy a innodb tableRick James2 Jul