List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 30 2011 10:23am
Subject:Re: Global Variables
View as plain text

Am 30.11.2011 11:04, schrieb Stdranwl:
> Hi
> I can see different values when I run show global variables like
> ............. && show variables like .........? could any body please
> revert me on the scope and how they works?

a global variable is global and for all threads
set without global is only for the current connection

Global VariablesStdranwl30 Nov
  • Re: Global VariablesReindl Harald30 Nov
Re: Global VariablesReindl Harald30 Nov
  • Re: Global VariablesJohan De Meersman30 Nov
    • Re: Global VariablesRik Wasmus30 Nov
Re: Global VariablesStdranwl30 Nov