List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Lerer Date:November 28 2011 2:09pm
Subject:RE: Read_only and InnoDB transactions
View as plain text
What version do you use? David.

-----Original Message-----
From: Viacheslav Biriukov [mailto:v.v.biriukov@stripped]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 7:09 AM
To: mysql@stripped
Subject: Read_only and InnoDB transactions

Hi all.

From the Mysql Documentation:

If you attempt to enable read_only while other clients hold explicit table
> locks or have pending transactions, the attempt blocks until the locks are
> released and the transactions end. While the attempt to enable read_only is
> pending, requests by other clients for table locks or to begin transactions
> also block until read_only has been set.

But when I try to set "SET GLOBAL read_only = ON;" It brake running
transaction.

--
Viacheslav Biriukov
BR

The information contained in this e-mail and any attached
documents may be privileged, confidential and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient you may not
read, copy, distribute or use this information.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and then delete it
from your system.
Thread
Read_only and InnoDB transactionsViacheslav Biriukov28 Nov
  • RE: Read_only and InnoDB transactionsDavid Lerer28 Nov
    • Re: Read_only and InnoDB transactionsViacheslav Biriukov28 Nov
      • RE: Read_only and InnoDB transactionsDavid Lerer28 Nov