List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Viacheslav Biriukov Date:November 28 2011 12:08pm
Subject:Read_only and InnoDB transactions
View as plain text
Hi all.

From the Mysql Documentation:

If you attempt to enable read_only while other clients hold explicit table
> locks or have pending transactions, the attempt blocks until the locks are
> released and the transactions end. While the attempt to enable read_only is
> pending, requests by other clients for table locks or to begin transactions
> also block until read_only has been set.

But when I try to set "SET GLOBAL read_only = ON;" It brake running
transaction.

--
Viacheslav Biriukov
BR

Thread
Read_only and InnoDB transactionsViacheslav Biriukov28 Nov
  • RE: Read_only and InnoDB transactionsDavid Lerer28 Nov
    • Re: Read_only and InnoDB transactionsViacheslav Biriukov28 Nov
      • RE: Read_only and InnoDB transactionsDavid Lerer28 Nov