List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:November 24 2011 1:15pm
Subject:Re: innodb space free decreasing by more then the amount of
data we're adding
View as plain text
;>>> 2011/11/22 12:44 -0800, Sean Sidelko >>>>
We just moved a large amount of data off one of our db servers to another one (75gb of
data). One thing I've noticed is that over the last couple days the free innodb space has
been decreasing by over 2.5 gb a day while we've only been adding 400 mb of data a day to
the db server.

I'm at a loss as to why the innodb free space would be decreasing like it has been. This
is on a MySql 5.0 install.
<<<<<<<<

innodb space free decreasing by more then the amount of data we're addingSean Sidelko22 Nov
  • Re: innodb space free decreasing by more then the amount ofdata we're addinghsv24 Nov