List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 24 2011 9:29am
Subject:Re: Data file for MyISAM engine
View as plain text
key buffer is memory and has nothing to do with file sizes
filesize increeases by data and keys
key buffer is as the name says a memory-buffer for kyes

Am 24.11.2011 10:25, schrieb Yu Watanabe:
> Hello Johan.
>
> Thank you for the reply.
> I see. So it will depend on the key buffer size.
>
> Thanks,
> Yu
>
> Johan De Meersman さんは書きました:

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH
A-1060 Vienna, Hofmühlgasse 17
CTO / software-development / cms-solutions
p: +43 (1) 595 3999 33, m: +43 (676) 40 221 40
icq: 154546673, http://www.thelounge.net/

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm

Data file for MyISAM engineYu Watanabe23 Nov
  • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineJohan De Meersman23 Nov
    • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineClaudio Nanni23 Nov
      • Re: Data file for MyISAM enginemos23 Nov
    • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineYu Watanabe24 Nov
      • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineReindl Harald24 Nov
        • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineYu Watanabe24 Nov
          • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineReindl Harald24 Nov
          • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineJohan De Meersman24 Nov