List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Yu Watanabe Date:November 24 2011 9:25am
Subject:Re: Data file for MyISAM engine
View as plain text
Hello Johan.

Thank you for the reply.
I see. So it will depend on the key buffer size.

Thanks,
Yu

Johan De Meersman さんは書きました:

increases :-p

>Seriously though; the MYD file is the datafile and the MYI file is the index file.
> Both of those will increase with use, although since
storage allocation happens based off pages, not records, increases will only happed when
the existing pages are filling up.

>--
>Bier met grenadyn
>Is als mosterd by den wyn
>Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
>Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel
>
>--

Data file for MyISAM engineYu Watanabe23 Nov
  • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineJohan De Meersman23 Nov
    • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineClaudio Nanni23 Nov
      • Re: Data file for MyISAM enginemos23 Nov
    • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineYu Watanabe24 Nov
      • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineReindl Harald24 Nov
        • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineYu Watanabe24 Nov
          • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineReindl Harald24 Nov
          • Re: Data file for MyISAM engineJohan De Meersman24 Nov