List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 22 2011 8:10am
Subject:Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected Error
View as plain text
yes - take your fingers away and go to a datarecovery company
if it is not too late because you are damaging the disk more
and more, NOW it is too late for backups!

--

Mit besten Grüßen, Reindl Harald
the lounge interactive design GmbH

http://www.thelounge.net/signature.asc.what.htm

Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma18 Nov
  • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
    • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorJohan De Meersman18 Nov
      • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
        • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma22 Nov
          • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald22 Nov