List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:November 22 2011 5:03am
Subject:Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected Error
View as plain text
Any comments to get the data back know.
My hard disk crashes about 90% but when I start any kind of backup or
select output into a file from 40GB table , it stops after 30 GB & then
stalled because there are bad sectors to read.

Is it possible to get the remaining data ( 10GB) , as all backups are
also corrupted resulting in errors.

Hard disk heats up after 30 Gb backup , but if no backup is taken it is
working fine.

Thanks

Reindl Harald wrote:
> Am 18.11.2011 14:18, schrieb Johan De Meersman:

Thread
Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma18 Nov
  • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
    • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorJohan De Meersman18 Nov
      • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
        • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma22 Nov
          • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald22 Nov