List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Cole Date:November 21 2011 10:08pm
Subject:Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest version
View as plain text
I think what he was asking is, Are you running the Mysql workbench on the same
machine? You may not have the correct Fonts.

Being replicated the character sets of the two dbs should be the same have you
checked that they actually are set to the same?

<chris.tatedavies@stripped> wrote:
> > What are you using to view the data?
> >
> > On Mon, 2011-11-21 at 08:22 -0500, hsv@stripped wrote:
> >> ;>>> 2011/11/20 20:27 +0000, Tompkins Neil >>>>
> >> Does anyone know why Chinese characters are not displaying correctly
> >> in a replicated database on a slave machine ?  I'm just getting
> >> square boxes. <<<<<<<<
> >> What displays them? it sounds to me as if the display lacks something,
> >> not so much MySQL.
Thread
Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionTompkins Neil20 Nov
  • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionJohan De Meersman21 Nov
  • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latestversionhsv21 Nov
    • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionChris Tate-Davies21 Nov
      • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionNeil Tompkins21 Nov
        • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionMichael Cole21 Nov
          • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionNeil Tompkins22 Nov