List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Tate-Davies Date:November 21 2011 1:36pm
Subject:Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest version
View as plain text
What are you using to view the data?

--
Chris Tate-Davies <chris.tatedavies@stripped>

-----------------------------

Registered Office: 15 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LT, England.
Registered in England number 1421223

or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is
prohibited. Please note that the information provided in this e-mail is in any case not
legally binding; all committing statements require legally binding signatures.

http://www.inflightproductions.com

Thread
Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionTompkins Neil20 Nov
  • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionJohan De Meersman21 Nov
  • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latestversionhsv21 Nov
    • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionChris Tate-Davies21 Nov
      • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionNeil Tompkins21 Nov
        • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionMichael Cole21 Nov
          • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionNeil Tompkins22 Nov