List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:November 21 2011 1:22pm
Subject:Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest
version
View as plain text
;>>> 2011/11/20 20:27 +0000, Tompkins Neil >>>>
Does anyone know why Chinese characters are not displaying correctly in a
replicated database on a slave machine ?  I'm just getting square boxes.
<<<<<<<<
What displays them? it sounds to me as if the display lacks something, not so much MySQL.

Thread
Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionTompkins Neil20 Nov
  • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionJohan De Meersman21 Nov
  • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latestversionhsv21 Nov
    • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionChris Tate-Davies21 Nov
      • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionNeil Tompkins21 Nov
        • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionMichael Cole21 Nov
          • Re: Chinese characters not displaying in Workbench latest versionNeil Tompkins22 Nov