List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 18 2011 10:25pm
Subject:Re: Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'
failed (only when using password)
View as plain text

Am 18.11.2011 23:16, schrieb Franck Houssen:
> $ mysql -u dummy -p (when I type a real password : dummy, YES... or anything else)
> ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'dummy'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

and if you submit the same post every day you will get the same anser
as some days before -> try to understand how mysql-privileges are working

Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'failed (only when using password)Franck Houssen17 Nov
  • Re: Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'failed (only when using password)Reindl Harald17 Nov
  • Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'failed (only when using password)Franck Houssen18 Nov
    • Re: Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'failed (only when using password)Reindl Harald18 Nov
    • Re: Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'failed (only when using password)Basil Daoust19 Nov
      • Re: Can't run MySQL under Cygwin : connect to server at 'localhost'failed (only when using password)Bruce Ferrell19 Nov