List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 18 2011 1:23pm
Subject:Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected Error
View as plain text

Am 18.11.2011 14:18, schrieb Johan De Meersman:
> [...]

yes the tml is strange but "gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file" sounds
like the bigger problem to me, backups without verify integrity are
a dangerous game because you need them not often but if you need them
it is fatal if they are corrupt

Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma18 Nov
  • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
    • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorJohan De Meersman18 Nov
      • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
        • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma22 Nov
          • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald22 Nov