List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 18 2011 12:07pm
Subject:Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected Error
View as plain text

Am 18.11.2011 12:41, schrieb Adarsh Sharma:
> But when I restore the data below error exists :-
>
> [root@test1 hdd2-1]# gunzip < source.sql.gz | mysql test
>
> gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
> ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 30309: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the
> manual that corresponds to your
> MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC
> \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
> Transitional//EN\"\n\"http://www.' at line 1
> [root@test1 hdd2-1]#

sounds bad

have you tried to unpck the backup manually and considered to use "mysqlimport"
but anyways, the message sounds like a damaged compressed file

Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma18 Nov
  • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
    • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorJohan De Meersman18 Nov
      • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
        • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma22 Nov
          • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald22 Nov