List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:November 18 2011 11:41am
Subject:Restoring failed due to Unexpected Error
View as plain text
Dear all,

Today i need to restore the backup of a 40GB table in a new system.
I create a script that takes the backup in compressed format ( 2.3 GB
).The existing hard disk crashes & I need to restore my data.

But when I restore the data below error exists :-

[root@test1 hdd2-1]# gunzip < source.sql.gz | mysql test

gunzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 30309: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near ''<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0
Transitional//EN\"\n\"http://www.' at line 1
[root@test1 hdd2-1]#

Any suggestion to solve this issue.

Thanks

Thread
Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma18 Nov
  • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
    • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorJohan De Meersman18 Nov
      • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald18 Nov
        • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorAdarsh Sharma22 Nov
          • Re: Restoring failed due to Unexpected ErrorReindl Harald22 Nov