List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:a bv Date:November 18 2011 8:02am
Subject:Script need for dropping databases
View as plain text
Hi,
I have a linux box running mysql plus  phpmyadmin  which has tables
getting montly data and when a new month starts a new table is
created. I want to store only 2 years of data  so when a new month
starts  i need to drop the table which became the data container of 2
years previous data. So to make this job auto, i need a linux/mysql
script which will run on cron etc . Can you please help me
for a correct script ? (i cant say im a database guy :-)

Regards
Thread
Script need for dropping databasesa bv18 Nov
  • Re: Script need for dropping databasesMohan L18 Nov
  • Re: Script need for dropping databasesNuno Tavares18 Nov