List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:November 15 2011 9:26pm
Subject:Re: MySQL install on OS X Lion does not create root account
View as plain text
You showed us a link which explains how you uninstalled MySQL.
Perhaps you could tell us how you installed it?  IT would certainly
shed some light on the subject.  If you are using a pre-built package
for OS/X, the issue is likely with the package.  If you are installing
from source, there is an initialization step you may have missed.

 - michael dykman

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.
Thread
MySQL install on OS X Lion does not create root accountMartin Mueller15 Nov
  • Re: MySQL install on OS X Lion does not create root accountMichael Dykman15 Nov