List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:(Hal Date:November 15 2011 7:58pm
Subject:Re: Cleaning up old files
View as plain text
>>>> 2011/11/14 18:01 +0000, Rob Tanner >>>>
So what are those files and can I delete all but the most recent?
<<<<<<<<
And if you look up replication, as others already have said, you will find that the
command "purge binary logs to 'mysql-bin.....'" will do just that--if, as Harald hinted,
you really _want_ replication, or at least the output needed for it.

I wrote "reset master" by mistake: that clears out _all_ the binary logs.

Thread
Cleaning up old filesRob Tanner14 Nov
  • Re: Cleaning up old filesReindl Harald14 Nov
  • Re: Cleaning up old filesMichael Dykman14 Nov
  • Re: Cleaning up old filesBasil Daoust14 Nov
    • Re: Cleaning up old filesAndrew Moore14 Nov
  • Re: Cleaning up old fileshsv15 Nov
Re: Cleaning up old fileshsv15 Nov