List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tim Johnson Date:November 12 2011 11:07pm
Subject:Re: problem with installing MySQL 5.5 on OS Lion
View as plain text
* Martin Mueller <martinmueller@stripped> [111112 13:42]:
<..>
> In short, in my installation there seems a gap between mysql and mysql, and
> I can't find any good explanations for what I might have done wrong or how I
> could fix it.
>
> I'll be grateful for any help.

 I am probably not going to be very useful, but have you checked you
 environment? In particular $PATH. I recently transitioned from
 linux to mac lion and found out after some befuddlement that some
 terminal emulators provide environment variables that were not
 what I expected...

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com