List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Prabhat Kumar Date:November 10 2011 5:23pm
Subject:Re: Reusing "ibdata1" space
View as plain text
I wonder, if there could be any method to regain InnoDB space other than
dump the whole database and reimport.

Thanks,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 12:44 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped>wrote:

> [...]

Best Regards,

Prabhat Kumar
MySQL DBA

My Blog: http://adminlinux.blogspot.com
My LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/profileprabhat

Thread
Reusing "ibdata1" spaceKay [DAS] Rozeboom1 Nov
  • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceReindl Harald1 Nov
    • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceNick Khamis9 Nov
      • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceJohan De Meersman10 Nov
        • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spacePrabhat Kumar10 Nov
          • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceJohan De Meersman10 Nov
    • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceNick Khamis9 Nov
  • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceClaudio Nanni1 Nov
  • Re: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceJohan De Meersman1 Nov
    • RE: Reusing "ibdata1" spaceKay [DAS] Rozeboom22 Nov