List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 10 2011 1:42pm
Subject:Re: Relication Issues
View as plain text
replication is buggy sometimes

but without any outputs desribing your problem
nobody can really help you - memory tables as
example are making much more troubles as myisam

Am 10.11.2011 14:26, schrieb Steven Staples:
> Good morning list,
>
> I am having issues with my replication setup. it seems that every few
> weeks/months something happens, and I have to restart it, skip a row, or
> delete, rsync and restart replication from scratch.
>
> The databases that are being replicated, are rather large... there are about
> 12 new tables every year, each consisting of about 2-4g in size each
> (today's total database size is 83g).
>
> Again, things work fine for a while, and then there are issues.  The
> backup/slave is on the same network/datacenter, so network speed isn't an
> issue.  I just don't understand why inconsistencies keep arising.   Is there
> a better way to do live backups, or have a hot space in the event of a
> catastrophe?   Is there 3rd party software that would better achieve data
> integrity or something?
>
> Any help here would be appreciated.

Relication IssuesSteven Staples10 Nov
  • Re: Relication IssuesReindl Harald10 Nov
    • RE: Relication IssuesSteven Staples10 Nov
      • Re: Relication IssuesPrabhat Kumar10 Nov