List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:November 3 2011 8:58pm
Subject:Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problem
View as plain text
All the previous hints are correct.

I would also add:  the arithmetic is only good for command line settings,
something like:

max_allowed_packet = 16*1024*1024
is not valid in the my.cnf

max_allowed_packet = 16M
is the way to go in the my.cnf

Cheers

Claudio

--
Claudio

Thread
setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemList Man3 Nov
  • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemDan Nelson3 Nov
    • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemList Man3 Nov
  • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemMichael Dykman3 Nov
    • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemClaudio Nanni3 Nov
      • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemSatendra4 Nov
        • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problem王科选4 Nov
        • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemClaudio Nanni4 Nov