List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:November 3 2011 8:43pm
Subject:Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problem
View as plain text
If you changed the value in the .cnf and restarting the server did not pick
up he change, I would hazard a guess that the .cnf file you edited is not
the one your server is reading.

Check your paths and make sure you are editing the correct file.  MySL
never rewrites it's own config files to reflect manually changed values.

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.

Thread
setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemList Man3 Nov
  • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemDan Nelson3 Nov
    • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemList Man3 Nov
  • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemMichael Dykman3 Nov
    • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemClaudio Nanni3 Nov
      • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemSatendra4 Nov
        • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problem王科选4 Nov
        • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemClaudio Nanni4 Nov