List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:List Man Date:November 3 2011 8:37pm
Subject:setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problem
View as plain text
I am running Server version: 5.1.45-log MySQL Community Server (GPL) and I attempted to
change max packet with the following:  SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet=16*1024*1024; but it
did not work properly.  The configuration did not change by using the show variables
command.  I changed the configuration file (my.cnf) and restarted the server and the
variable stayed the same.  Does anyone have any ideas?

LS

Thread
setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemList Man3 Nov
  • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemDan Nelson3 Nov
    • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemList Man3 Nov
  • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemMichael Dykman3 Nov
    • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemClaudio Nanni3 Nov
      • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemSatendra4 Nov
        • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problem王科选4 Nov
        • Re: setting max_allowed_packet dynamically problemClaudio Nanni4 Nov