List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adarsh Sharma Date:November 3 2011 11:29am
Subject:Re: Removing Double Quotes
View as plain text
Thanks Johan,

I solved the problem by the below command :-

UPDATE website_master SET url= REPLACE( url,'"','');

Thanks

Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]

Thread
Removing Double QuotesAdarsh Sharma3 Nov
  • Re: Removing Double QuotesJohan De Meersman3 Nov
    • Re: Removing Double QuotesAdarsh Sharma3 Nov
      • Re: Removing Double QuotesJohan De Meersman3 Nov
  • Re: Removing Double QuotesMySQL)3 Nov