List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sharl.Jimh.Tsin Date:October 31 2011 11:42am
Subject:Re: problem with table
View as plain text
在 2011-10-31一的 16:18 +0530,nataraj 0102写道:
> Hello,
>

> I am using MYSQL database with Linux server.
>
> I have a problem with one table, when I tried to get the data from that
> table, I am getting error : “mysql error 4600: mysql server gone away.
>
> No connection, trying to re-connect” …. This error message getting and
> cursor getting stuck in next line…..mysql prompt does not appear.
>

> When  “*check table tablename; “ * same problem getting…..
>

> And also
>

> When I tried to describe the table : “*desc tablename*;”  its working
> properly on the same table….
>

> Plz ……….. any one can help….

see here,http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/gone-away.html

may it

--
Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.

problem with tablenataraj 010231 Oct
  • Re: problem with tableSharl.Jimh.Tsin31 Oct