List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jiangwen jiang Date:October 28 2011 7:38am
Subject:how to understand seconds_behind_master
View as plain text
Hi, all:

I am confusing with seconds_behind_master, in mysql manual, it says:
In essence, this field measures the time difference in seconds between the
slave SQL thread and the slave I/O thread.

how to understand this description:
1. seconds_behinds_master = ts in SQL thread - ts in I/O thread, or
    seconds_behinds_mater = ts in I/O thread - ts in SQL thead
2. how to get the timestamp in SQL and I/O thread, when this time will
update?

Thanks
W.J

Thread
how to understand seconds_behind_masterjiangwen jiang28 Oct
  • Re: how to understand seconds_behind_master王科选28 Oct
    • Re: how to understand seconds_behind_masterLuis Motta Campos28 Oct
  • Re: how to understand seconds_behind_masterjiangwen jiang28 Oct