List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 28 2011 7:14am
Subject:Percona Live London
View as plain text
Hey,

Having recovered from the trip and gone through my backlog, I would like to take a moment
to thank the nice people at Percona and all the speakers they gathered for organizing a
truly excellent MySQL conference last weekend.

I had fun, I gained new insights and I got my eye on a couple of promising technologies.
Excellent organisation, excellent venue and, most importantly, excellent people :-)

Thanks, guys, here's hoping you'll do it again next year.

/johan

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn

Thread
Percona Live LondonJohan De Meersman28 Oct