List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 28 2011 7:14am
Subject:Percona Live London
View as plain text

Having recovered from the trip and gone through my backlog, I would like to take a moment
to thank the nice people at Percona and all the speakers they gathered for organizing a
truly excellent MySQL conference last weekend.

I had fun, I gained new insights and I got my eye on a couple of promising technologies.
Excellent organisation, excellent venue and, most importantly, excellent people :-)

Thanks, guys, here's hoping you'll do it again next year.

Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
Sy die't drinkt, is eene kwezel
Hy die't drinkt, is ras een ezel

Percona Live LondonJohan De Meersman28 Oct