List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Giles Coochey Date:October 27 2011 4:44pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Administrator Job Spain
View as plain text
On 27/10/2011 16:54, Néstor wrote:
> Is 26K Euros enought money to live in Europe?
>
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Garcia, Monica<monica.garcia@stripped>wrote:
They say 40k which I would assume is in Euros already.

€ 26k is considerably more than minimum wage. I live in Spain when not
working and there are plenty of decent small flats for rent ~ €400
euro's per month (which should give you an idea of the cost of living.)

€ 40k would be about average for a UNIX sysadmin role in Spain.

If you were based in Madrid or in Northern Europe, then I'd consider
roles offering quite a bit higher.

I'm not sure they're looking for anyone to relocate, and Spanish would
probably be a plus (but not always necessary).

>> Hello people,
>>
>>    We are looking for a MySQL DBA, based in Malaga (Spain). If you have
>> 5+ years experience administering MySQL and you are interested in join
>> an international company, please send your CV to: monica.garcia@stripped.
>> Salary from 40k and different employee benefits.

MySQL Administrator Job SpainMonica Garcia27 Oct
  • Re: MySQL Administrator Job SpainNĂ©stor27 Oct
    • Re: MySQL Administrator Job SpainGiles Coochey27 Oct