List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Schaft Date:October 21 2011 12:02pm
Subject:Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldump
View as plain text

On 2011/10/21 10:26 AM, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]
ibdata1 currently sitting at 6 gigs. Without ext inserts about a minute
and a half and with a couple of seconds. I'm well aware of the speed
differences. That's why I'm now reading in the non extended and joining
the values together into big sql statements. This now takes about 10
seconds, but I'm still optimizing that.

Thread
Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
    • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
      • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohnny Withers20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft21 Oct
          • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman21 Oct
            • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft22 Oct