List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:October 21 2011 2:51pm
Subject:Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?
View as plain text
On 10/21/2011 3:05 AM, 王科选 wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any way to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?
> For example, if I want to create 100 databases(dbname is unknown until
> run time), with 100 predefined tables in it, how to achieve that?
> Thanks in advance!

Easiest mebbe from a scripting language like Perl or PHP, but you could
also do it with PREPARE in a MySQL stored procedure.

PB
Thread
How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?王科选21 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Reindl Harald21 Oct
    • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Johan De Meersman21 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Peter Brawley22 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?René Fournier22 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Sharl.Jimh.Tsin23 Oct