List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:October 21 2011 8:26am
Subject:Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldump
View as plain text
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Alex Schaft" <alexs@stripped>
>
> Got my app reading in a dump created with extended-inserts off, and
> lumping all of the insert statements together. Works like a charm

Just for laughs, would you mind posting the on-disk size of your database, and the restore
time with both extended and single inserts?

--
Bier met grenadyn
Is als mosterd by den wyn
    • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
      • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohnny Withers20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft21 Oct
          • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman21 Oct
            • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft22 Oct