List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:October 21 2011 8:21am
Subject:Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?
View as plain text

Am 21.10.2011 10:05, schrieb 王科选:
> Hi,
> Is there any way to dynamically create  database and tables on mysql?
> For example, if I want to create 100 databases(dbname is unknown until run time),
> with 100 predefined tables in
> it, how to achieve that?
> Thanks in advance!

create database, drop database
create table, drop table
create table like.....

How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?王科选21 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Reindl Harald21 Oct
    • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Johan De Meersman21 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Peter Brawley22 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?René Fournier22 Oct
  • Re: How to dynamically create database and tables on mysql?Sharl.Jimh.Tsin23 Oct