List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Schaft Date:October 21 2011 7:58am
Subject:Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldump
View as plain text
On 2011/10/20 03:43 PM, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]
Got my app reading in a dump created with extended-inserts off, and
lumping all of the insert statements together. Works like a charm

Thread
Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
    • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
      • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohnny Withers20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft21 Oct
          • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman21 Oct
            • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft22 Oct