List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dotan Cohen Date:October 20 2011 9:59pm
Subject:Re: What is wrong with this outer join?
View as plain text
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 16:11, Shawn Green (MySQL)
<shawn.l.green@stripped> wrote:
> We do! First though, are you referencing the online documentation or the
> packaged documentation? The reason I ask is that the online documentation
> does have some user contributions and comments to go along with the text
> itself.  That outside content is not included with the packaged
> documentation.

I am in fact referring to the online documentation. Official
documentation examples would help. Take for instance this page from
the PHP manual for instance:
http://il2.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

Four usage examples including code covering real-world scenarios.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com
Thread
What is wrong with this outer join?Dotan Cohen19 Oct
  • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?MySQL)19 Oct
    • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?Dotan Cohen19 Oct
      • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?MySQL)19 Oct
        • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?Dotan Cohen20 Oct
          • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?MySQL)20 Oct
            • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?Peter Brawley20 Oct
            • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?Dotan Cohen20 Oct
Re: What is wrong with this outer join?Dotan Cohen19 Oct
  • Re: What is wrong with this outer join?hsv20 Oct