List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johnny Withers Date:October 20 2011 2:13pm
Subject:Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldump
View as plain text
"I remain convinced that users simply need to learn patience, though."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Good one!

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 20, 2011, at 8:44 AM, Johan De Meersman <vegivamp@stripped> wrote:

> I remain convinced that users simply need to learn patience, though.
Thread
Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
    • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
      • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohnny Withers20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft21 Oct
          • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman21 Oct
            • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft22 Oct