List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alex Schaft Date:October 20 2011 9:52am
Subject:Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldump
View as plain text
On 2011/10/20 11:54 AM, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]
I realize that, I'm just trying to stop the phone calls saying "I
started a restore, and my pc just froze...."

I might just read all the single insert lines, and get a whole lot of
values clauses together before passing it on to get around the
performance issue while having some idea of progress.

Alex

Thread
Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
  • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
    • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft20 Oct
      • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohnny Withers20 Oct
        • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft21 Oct
          • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpJohan De Meersman21 Oct
            • Re: Maximum line length or statement length for mysqldumpAlex Schaft22 Oct