List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wm Mussatto Date:October 19 2011 7:33pm
Subject:Re: One database per server architecture
View as plain text
On Tue, October 18, 2011 22:40, Johan De Meersman wrote:
> [...]
I've turned on the reporting of full table scans into the show query log
and Wordpress has a large number of full table scans so it could easily be
a scaling issue.  We are running the current Debian release version so
YMMV.

------
William R. Mussatto
Systems Engineer
http://www.csz.com
909-920-9154

Thread
One database per server architectureRyan Mark18 Oct
  • Re: One database per server architectureLydia Rowe19 Oct
    • Re: One database per server architectureRyan Mark19 Oct
      • Re: One database per server architectureJohan De Meersman19 Oct
        • Re: One database per server architectureWm Mussatto19 Oct
          • Re: One database per server architectureJohan De Meersman19 Oct