List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Dykman Date:October 19 2011 5:29pm
Subject:credit where due
View as plain text
While we have him online, I think we could all take a moment and be grateful
for the contributions of Shawn Green.

When I see the Oracle-bashing on this list, I am often reminded that we
still have a hard-core MySQL developer who has survived the ride to Sun and
again to Oracle who is still providing us with timely expert advice.

Please, all of you, think twice before cutting up Oracle for their lack of
MySQL support.  Shawn has been plying this list forever doling out sound
advice and I have never heard him complain as we as we indirectly besmirch
him over and and over.

Thank you Shawn.

--
 - michael dykman
 - mdykman@stripped

 May the Source be with you.

Thread
credit where dueMichael Dykman19 Oct
  • Re: credit where dueDavid Giragosian19 Oct
    • Re: credit where dueNick Khamis19 Oct
  • Re: credit where dueMySQL)19 Oct
    • Re: credit where dueSabika M20 Oct