List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wayne W Date:October 19 2011 6:09am
Subject:Is it possible to make this more efficient?
View as plain text
Hi,

I asked this question over on stackoverflow - basically I have a query
and when using EXPLAIN I see that around 2400 rows are still being
scanned. I'd added various indexes but it cannot make it perform any
better.

I would appreciate if anyone has any further ideas?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7793393/what-can-i-do-to-make-this-sql-more-effecient-table-has-850k-rows

Reply here of course

thanks
Thread
Is it possible to make this more efficient?Wayne W19 Oct
  • Re: Is it possible to make this more efficient?Sergei Petrunia19 Oct
    • Re: Is it possible to make this more efficient?Johan De Meersman19 Oct