List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lydia Rowe Date:October 18 2011 10:39pm
Subject:Re: One database per server architecture
View as plain text
You have answered your own question, good sir. Or so I have come to believe.
Is your primary concern $? Is your organization focused on the bottom line?
Option B allows you to move in the costsaving direction. I imagine some may
object to sharing resources between (potentially exploitable) WordPress
installations but hey, so goes the show, as they say around these parts
here!

--
Howdy,

Lydia